04 January 2010

Note to Self.



Sometimes the only word you are capable of using is fuck.
Sometimes you have to cry.
Sometimes the only thing you can do is scream.
Sometimes it's okay to do nothing all day.
Sometimes it's okay to take a break.
Sometimes the best thing to do is forget.
Sometimes you can't help but remember.
can anybody find me somebody to love...
I just can't get no relief.
I don't really know if the cracks in the sidewalk are speaking to me by design or if it's all just in my head, like the leaves on the trees or the songs on the radio. Nothing is as beautiful as a plastic Christmas tree still up in March or so ugly as a surprise birthday party and the guests don't arrive. How can we exist? What the fuck caused mitochondria? Really? There's a billion people in this world, but no one, no one, no one. I hate the phrase "silence is deafening" but I know I've felt alone in a crowd. There's something in the air when you see two people beginning a relationship, but no pheromones here. I don't know why you came if you're not going to let me speak. But there are no more words. This language can't communicate. My genomic library doesn't fit; the books don't relate, they're written in a language I cannot comprehend. σ'αγαπώ; I love you? Why don't you go with her to make sure she's okay?
let go. let go. let go. breathe. float.
it's finished. it's begun.
don't let go.

Today is a lounge-around-with-a-book kind of day. And an eat-as-many-sour-patch-kids-as-you-want kind of day.
I have nooo motivation today. I am full of complaints and that's okay. Fuck today. Tomorrow will be lovely.

(photo by this girl)

3 comments:

  1. i love lounge around days. but i feel regretful at the day's end and wish i could have done something. it's okay to take a day to unwind, as long as it's not habit forming.

    i love sour patch kids. almost as much as i love peach o's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... peach o's.

    :D

    p.s. Thanks for N & G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww, am i the only one who doesn't like peach o's? sorry guys.
    it was a good rest day because now i'm hyped and ready for EVERYTHING.

    and Rhyan - no worries. :) it's sooo good. i love it.

    ReplyDelete