30 January 2010

Thiago Santos


This is Thiago Santos. In other words, my latest obsession.

Here is his profile from models.com under their Model of the Week:

Name:Thiago SantosAgency:New York Model Mgmt.Age:17Height:6'1" (186cm)Place of Origin:Brazil.Ethnic Origin:Brazilian.Birthsign:Sagitarius.How discovered:By David Ralph at Proscout in Dallas.Favorite things:Reading, taking pictures, tanning, dancing and surfing.Favorite music, band:Bob Marley, Hillsong Unite - Revolution.Favorite piece of clothing:Swim trunks.Hobbies:Soccer, basketball, volleyball, magic, le parkour.5 things you always carry with you:Passport, book, cards, cellphone and a smile.Place you'd love to visit:Hawaii.Currently you're obsessed with/about:Being famous.

...marry me now, please. kthnx.

And just look at that hair!
And he's only 17!
And he's tall!
And he's also a Sagittarius!
And he's FUCKING AWESOME.

If anyone else meets these qualifications that is a teensy bit more accessible to lust over, please let me know. I'm not sure anyone can beat Thiago, though. Dayuuum.









(information found via models.com, images from a quick google search.)

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

    Im so glad you discovered him because I've never seen him before. wow, 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? So I don't even feel bad having a model crush on him because he's actually my age. And he's a sagittarius, so his birthday's around mine yeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I know him ;) his actually my friend's cousin

    ReplyDelete